Kids Day in Georgetown. Matthew with his ribbons, the group shot- see if you can find Matthew and Abigail :) Then Matthew and Abbey each with their boats. Good job guys, we're very proud.
Rob and Chris from Kismet hanging out on kids day. Rob has quite the fisherman's beard now but he shaved it all off when we got to Emerald Bay Marina! His hair is long now and believe it or not is bleaching out and he has lots of streaks of blond! It's a little curly too, looks cool.
Emerald Bay Marina Resort. Matthew and Abigail, with Hannah from Kismet and Noah from Intuition.
Abigail in the middle of a fierce tug-of-war game. Her team won so she got first dibs on the prize table.
Matthew and his trophy for first place in the downwind race.
Some views of us at the marina, very nice. We are all impressed and as I said earlier very happy to be waiting out the nasty weather here. I can't imagine being in Georgetown bouncing away during these winds. We made a wise choice.
Final shot of the medal winners! I'm glad they had fun and sorry for how completely out of order all of this was!! At least I got it all on!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home